Successful e-mail marketing requires planning and design of well targeted messages. In order to comply with the CAN SPAM act, all mass e-mails are required to include an unsubscribe link. E-mail marketing programs will handle that for you and much more. E-mail marketing is a low cost alternative to traditional snail mail promotions and provides you with a tool to stay in touch with your customers without the lead time of print advertising.
We Create Newsletters and Promotions for You
We offer e-mail marketing and newsletter solutions to a wide variety of businesses. You give us the content and we create a professionally designed newsletter for you. No long term commitment. We are here for you whenever you need us.
Do-It-Yourself Email Marketing
In addition, we support and educate business owners who would like to create their own campaigns. Depending on your needs we have recommendations for the novice to e-mail marketing as well as the more experienced marketer.
Are you sending promotions to your customers with your regular e-mail program like Outlook? Learn why subscribing to an e-mail service provider is well worth the small expense.
- Collect e-mail addresses on your web site and have them go directly into your e-mail database. No manual handling necessary.
- Collect e-mail addresses at your business location and add them yourself.
- Create visually appealing e-mails within minutes and stay in touch with your customers
- Save your message as a draft to continue work later, and then re-use the same design again and again
- Categorize your customers and send them targeted messages. One size does not fit all. The more relevant a message is to your targeted audience, the higher the response rate.
- Measure the responses to your messages. Who opened them, who clicked on a link to your web site, who initiated a contact?
- Test which newsletter version gets better response rates. What time or day is best to send your messages?
- Get a better delivery rate. Sending your messages through a reputable service provider, ensures that more messages get delivered and not blocked.
- All messages provide an unsubscribe button. Giving customers an easy way to say "Thank you, but no thank you" shows that you respect their preferences. Annoying people with unwanted messages is Spam and not e-mail marketing.
- Get customer feedback with surveys
- Your contact list is yours alone. Import contacts from other programs or export your contacts for offline processing
- Create a series of auto responders. Send a set of messages on pre-determined dates or sequentially from the subscription date.
Collect site visitor email addresses or use your own permission-based list, then create and send targeted, professional email newsletters and promotions, and track your results. All you need is a browser. Simply select a template, drop in your unique message and graphics, and schedule delivery. Constant Contact does the rest!
Constant Contact was designed to meet the needs of small businesses -- it's easy-to-use and affordable.